Lilikoi Baked Salmon
- 2 6 oz slabs of salmon
- 1 jar of RFC Lilikoi Butter Spread
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut a large piece of aluminum foil.
3. Place the two slabs of salmon over it.
4. Scoop 2T of butter over each slab.
5. Close foil to create a bag.
6. Place onto cookie sheet.
7. Bake for 15 minutes.
8. Remove from oven and open foil.
9. Sprinkle macadamia nuts over salmon.
10. Bake for an additional 3 minutes.
11. Serve with steamed rice.
12. Use remaining butter as dipping sauce.
Makes 2 servings.