Honey Ginger Shrimp
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons RFC Hawaiian Tropical Honey
- 1 pound medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and pepper
1. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat.
2. Add red pepper flakes and heat.
3. Add onions, garlic, ginger and honey.
4. Add shrimp and cook for 5 minutes.
5. Stir as needed until shrimp are pink.
6. Serve with hot rice or noodles.
Makes 4 servings.